Join us and grow your engineering career in a successful and rapidly expanding global technology company. If you are a recent graduate engineer, or looking to build on your existing skills, you might be interested to know that we are looking for bright, enthusiastic Electrical Designers to join our talented engineering team to work on the development and improvement of industry leading high technology equipment.
Your role will be challenging and varied and will include creating robust designs for electrical control solutions, as well as preparing system layouts and drawing packs to meet project milestones. We will consider candidates in the early stages of their careers as well as those with a few years experience and if you believe your skills would be a fit for one of these roles, then we would be pleased to hear from you.
You will need:
• a qualification in an electrical discipline (HND; Degree);
• experience of AutoCAD or similar;
• a good level of competency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
• good problem solving skills;
• the ability to analyse data;
• to be methodical and organised;
• ideally some knowledge of vacuum or RF.
And you will be:
• able to work on your own initiative and to plan effectively and tenaciously;
• customer focussed;
• commercially aware and conscious of financial implications of engineering decisions;
• a complex systems thinker;
• able to work as part of a team or independently;
• professional, approachable and flexible with a strong desire to learn and progress.
Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology provides a range of high performance, flexible tools to semiconductor processing customers involved in research and development, and production. Oxford Instruments plc is a global company with manufacturing facilities, offices and service centres, worldwide and an annual turnover of over £350m. We offer excellent benefits and opportuities to learn new skills and develop your career.