Oxford Instruments is on a journey to find the best HR graduates and undergraduates in the UK. If you have ambitions to embark on an exceptional career in Human Resources Management and are ready to join forces with a truly innovative global technology company that is constantly evolving and growing, then we would like to hear from you.
Oxford Instruments plc is a world leader in the research and development of high technology tools and systems for industry and research with manufacturing, offices and services centres across the globe. We are a vibrant and people focused business where employees work-hard but in return feel valued and gain outstanding career development opportunities.
You will gain experience in many different areas of Human Resources and will be responsible for a variety of projects in the Head Office Human Resources team. You will also provide high quality administrative and organisational support to that team. Projects will be across a diverse range of subjects and are likely to include:
• Learning and development
• Recruitment and induction
• Data management and protection
• Remuneration and benefits
• Extranet and intranet development
• Management information and metrics
• Diversity and Inclusion
Interested candidates should be able to offer the following essential skills and qualities:
• The ability and confidence to build strong, professional relationships within the Group HR team and with the HR community across the business
• Excellent organisational and communications skills
• The initiative to identify opportunities to improve process work flows and ways of working
• At least 2 years of degree level study in a relevant discipline.
This role is a contract position for 8 months, with possible extension, to start in August 2014